Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Duties and Responsibilities
This multi-faceted web support specialist position will allow the ideal candidate to work on a variety of functions that are vital to the successful management of semi-custom web application implementations and DotNetNuke sites. This person will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally in emerging defacto standards of the “web world”.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience with web site setup and basic HTML editing, knowledge of scripting languages and SQL.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure.
Main Duties and Tasks
Support Web Clients
- Handle customer requests for site changes and updates. Coordinate with web designers and developers when necessary.
- Coordinate version upgrades by setting up
test sites, helping test and review the sites prior to upgrade and putting new code on the live site when ready.
- Provide tech support for issues found on sites. This includes troubleshooting,
research and identification of existing issues, testing and implementing
patches and updates.
- Test fixes and enhancements prior to deployment on live sites.
Implement Web Sites
- Direct the creation of new sites by coordinating with the IT and design staff.
- Test new sites to ensure functionality matches customer expectations.
- Train new clients to use their site, Admin site, and process web orders.
Perform Release Management
- Monitor the development status of pending fixes daily and communicate with developers and management as needed.
- Install new versions on test sites.
- Create interim updates for live sites.
- Create bug reports and communicate technical details with developers.
- Strong language and communication skills.
- Customer service orientation and philosophy.
- Ability to work well with a team, willingness to be trained and to take direction when required.
- Attention to detail and excellence.
- Persistence in problem solving.
- At least one year’s experience working with dynamic websites.
Additional Valued Skills
- Familiarity with TCP/IP configuration
- Experience with database queries, preferrably SQL
- Working knowledge of Cold Fusion and/or .Net
- Working knowledge of DotNetNuke content managemement system.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing protocols.
- Desire and drive to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Version Control concepts and software (CVS or other).
Position Type: Full Time
Compensation: Commensurate with
Reference Code Job ID#: 400-200
to Apply for a Position
For more information
on ACUMEN Book please visit: